Saturday 29 December 2012

Wish My Soul hadn't Left-(A Poetic Tribute To The Girl Who Struggled To Survive)


Today My Family is Missing Me..
I Have Left Them.
My Soul Departed.
I see My Dead Body
It Moves No More, It Hurts No More
But I need it back
My Soul, Please Don't Go

Why do I need to leave them crying
When all these days I have been trying and trying
To survive and to win this battle
When the doctors said the injuries were too fatal!

I had high hopes about life..
was a medical student and dreamt that one day
Would make a good wife..
Just when 6 of them thought of something evil
They raped me one my one
And threw me on the Road when done.

Just 12 days  and I experienced hell
When the guilty are breathing and doing well
You Government,You Have The Power To Make Laws.
But Do U Have A Heart To Fight For This Cause?

I'm already gone now,
A few days till this issue becomes the past
A Girl Would Always be Treated Like Dust
Wake up Men! Try to control your lust
A gal is just a human like you
Try understanding that first..

As my soul fades away in those clouds..
I can see my country really sad..
The government and the culprits all bad..
My Family Going Mad.
And my body all dead..
Wish my soul hadn't left..
I need my people back..
My people back!

1 comment:

  1. i wish all men understood what it is to be a lady and how cheap it makes then feel when they pass sleazy comments or harass us... And then this Govt not trying to understand that it is the sadness of our ppl leading to the protests...

    ReplyDelete